Gears of War 4’s latest patch fixes some community reported issues
The Coalition recently rolled out a GoW4 hotfix to patch a series of issues reported by gamers. This patch fixes four bugs affecting the Avalanche map, as well as three general issues caused by the June Update.
Gears of War 4 Hotfix
Here are the complete patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not properly navigate the map and engage fortifications
- Fixed an issue where the Kestrel could navigate through the ceiling of some buildings
- Fixed an issue where COG tags sometimes fell through the game world
- Fixed an issue where placing fortifications in certain locations could cause power drops to appear in unexpected locations
- Fixed a bug that could cause overly loud audio on Rust Lung
- Removed an exploit allowing for infinite re-doubling of Power
- YJeter’s Lancer skin should now look as intended
However, this GoW4 hotfix also brings issues of its own. Players report that this patch often triggers the RAGANI error and prevents them from joining private matches:
Installed Hotfix, now getting error message “RAGANI”. 1/10 would not recommend this game.
Yeah after updating I can’t play. Keeps telling my I can’t connect to servers not even private matches
Unfortunately, this update doesn’t fix all the issues reported by players. Many gamers criticized TC for “not starting with the beginning” and listed a series of other bugs that the company should fix as soon as possible.
What about the constant lag and wifi symbol issue? I am about done playing multiplayer because i can never have a smooth game without lagging every 2-3 seconds…
Have you downloaded the latest GoW4 patch? Did you encounter any issues after installing it?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears of War 4 Bigelow error: No permanent fix in sight
- Fix: Gears of War 4 hitching issues on Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 Horde 3.0 mode: Tips and tricks to improve your results
A new phishing attack surfaced online that aims at stealing Facebook credentials. The attack was identified by Myki that is actually a password management company. […]
Microsoft recently released Windows 10 cumulative updates KB4487006, KB4487011, KB4487021, and KB4487029 addressing non-security bugs in the operating system. The company aims to enhance the reliability of […]