New Gears of War 4 server update brings Daily Rewards and other tweaks
Gears of War 4 fans are in for a treat this weekend. The Coalition recently rolled out a server-side update, activating the new Daily Rewards feature alongside a few additional improvements.
As you already know, Daily Rewards offer you a specific gift when you load up Gears of War 4, such as special customization items and Cards. Players will receive one random Bounty Card every day to build their Credits stockpile or boost their XP.
The Coalition revealed that beginning with Gearsmas this December, you can get exclusive Customization items by simply logging in. Of course, these rewards are available only on certain days. The good news is that the company is planning to experiment more with the Daily Rewards content. This means that a variety of different gifts will soon be available.
New Gears of War 4 game improvements
- “We have increased the Idle Kick Timer in Core and Competitive from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. We wanted to provide more opportunities for players away from their game after starting matchmaking to join the fight again, rather than losing a player for certain. We’ll be monitoring this closely to see the impact – positive or negative – this has. We are still working hard on major features for future TUs that significantly combat quitting.
- We have increased the Idle Kick Times in Private Horde to allow more time for breaks. Players can now be idle up to 30 minutes.
- Adjusted the Competitive Execution round time limit from 10 minutes to 5 minutes
- Escalation LAN and Private Matches will now have the Gears eSports settings as default. As with all modes, you can modify the rules to play how you want to play in Private and LAN.”
What do you think about the latest Gears of War 4 improvements? What other improvements should The Coalition add to the game?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Latest Gears of War 4 Title Update removes ranks from end of match
- Gears of War 4 Title Update 2 causes the game to crash
- Fix: Gears of War 4 hitching issues on Xbox One
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]