Gears of War 4: Loot Crate Limited Edition brings exclusive collectibles, apparel and more
Gears of War fans now have the opportunity to get their hands on the Gears of War 4: Loot Crate Limited Edition created to celebrate the game’s October 11th release. This edition packages exclusive content such as collectibles, apparel and weapons that will definitely impress you.
If you want to grab some of the exclusive items, you’d better pre-order the crate as soon as possible. For example, gamers who place their pre-orders by July 15 will receive an early-bird gift: a 2″ golden lancer pin.
Gears of War 4: Loot Crate Limited Edition lets you choose from two different content crates:
- A $129.99 crate which also has a digital game code.
- A $74.99 crate without the digital game code.
The above-mentioneded prices are valid only for US orders. For international orders, the prices becomes to $114.99 for the first crate and $169.99 for the digital game code bundle.
Here’s what the crates contains:
- Rev up an epic COG weapon replica
- Find cover (even if you’re an Outsider) with a cool hoodie
- Swap out your canteen for high quality glassware & more
- Add the Gears of War 4 digital download to your bundle so you can play on Xbox One & Windows 10 on Launch Day!
- BONUS: Vintage Del Pack and Xbox 360 Gears of War collection included with digital game pre-orders
Shipping is scheduled to start in late September or early October so that all players can their hands on the crate by October 11th. If you select the digital code game version, don’t forget to check your email on October 11.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition now supports V-Sync on Windows 10
- Xbox Play Anywhere set to launch in September
- Fallout: New Vegas is the latest backward compatible game for Xbox One
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]