Ghost Recon Wildlands exclusive content: Here’s where it’s located
Players who buy the special edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands also receive a series of exclusive items. The only problem? Where is it found? Luckily, Ubisoft recently published a list with all the exact places where you the exclusive items are located.
Ghost Recon Wildlands exclusive content
1. The Bolivian Minibus can be located at the Itacua Bravo Rally Point. The vehicle will be located to the right of the base as shown in the picture below.
2. The Huntsman Dirt Bike will be located at the Itacua Echo Rally Point. The vehicle will be located outside of the base as shown below.
3. To locate your Permanent and Small XP Boosters, follow these instructions:
- Access your Loadout in-game, and select Stats.
- Next, select Boosters Activation.
- On the following screen, select the booster you wish to activate.
- After you activate the booster, you will see it’s activated on the STATS screen. If you own the Season Pass, you will see your 5% Permanent XP booster above in purple.
4. To locate the Peruvian Connection Missions, you will need to travel to the bottom left of Bolivia. You will see the province Inca Camina and the Boss ‘La Cabra’. Once you reach this location, you should be able to see the missions on your map.
As a quick reminder, the Peruvian Connection codes weren’t available up until recently after many Ghost Recon Wildlands players reported that the codes for it were unavailable on launch day. Fortunately, Ubisoft quickly acknowledged and fixed the problem. Now, players shouldn’t encounter any issues related to the Peruvian Connection codes’ availability.
As a quick reminder, there is no code for PC. When you get mail that says The Peruvian Connection is already available, the mission will start automatically once you hit the ground where the mission is located.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Ghost Recon Wildlands lags, stutters, disconnects [FIX]
- Fix: Ghost Recon Wildlands won’t launch
- Watch early Middle-Earth: Shadow of War gameplay
Whether you use web-based email services or desktop email clients to manage your account, emails are used for business and personal communication by almost everyone. […]
The Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) software throws out an “Acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server” error message for some users. That […]