The Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts expansion is landing on Xbox One and Windows PC later this month and is the second major expansion for the title. Ubisoft will launch the DLC on PCs and Xbox One consoles on June 6th, while Season Pass owners will get it May 30th .
Fallen Ghosts features a new group of enemies that seek to eliminate the Ghosts. The difficulty level for advanced and expert modes have been tweaked as well so that hardcore gamers can enjoy a tougher challenge. If you turn the interface off, you’ll get the most tactical experience in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Meet Los Extranjeros
This brutal new group is called Los Extranjeros and features four types of enemies:
- Armored: Equipped with heavy bulletproof plates
- Elite Snipers: Advanced units equipped with movement detectors allowing them to spot far targets accurately
- Jammers: These use jamming equipment in their backpack to allow them to neutralize drones and also to interfere with electronic equipment
- Covert Ops: Units with prototype cloaking devices fir
New mission campaigns, weapons, and bosses
Fallen Ghosts will bring 15 new mission campaigns where players will be able to eliminate four new bosses in three different areas. The campaign missions will be geared towards tactical affairs in the jungle and swampland. A new weather system will also be featured. You’ll also have six more weapons at your disposal that include assault rifles, sniper rifles, and a crossbow. Some exclusive rewards will be brought to gamers via for new side-activities. You’ll be able to play solo or with three more players in co-op mode.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Latest NVIDIA driver boosts Ghost Recon: Wildlands, adds useful DirectX 12 optimizations
- Ghost Recon Wildlands: How to skip all the intro videos
- Ghost Recon Wildlands exclusive content: Here’s where it’s located