GMusic UWP Windows 10 app brings Google Music to your Windows devices
GMusic is Google Play Music made available for all your Windows devices, allowing you to listen to your favorite tracks on the service, erasing the barrier between the two platforms — if only in a small way.
GMusic recently became universal, supporting both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile as well as Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. The app contains a set of useful features, allowing you to sort music by track, follow popular trends, and more.
GMusic is currently priced at $4.99, down from $6.99. If you want to buy the app, you’d better do it now because the discount expires in five days.
Other features include:
- Search music on Google Play Music.
- Listen to music on Google Play Music.
- Access to the artist’s albums.
- Listen to tracks from your own music library.
- Search by song, artist, album.
- Displaying album covers and artist’s photos.
- View similar artists.
- Sort music by track, artist and album.
- Listen to Music of sections: “Top Albums”, “New”, “Recommended”, “Similar”, “Top Tracks”.
- Ability to cache tracks.
- Ability to attach album and artist to the main screen.
- Ability to listen to the radio.
- Search for songs by own library.
- “Thumbs up” playlist.
- Sort in the playlist.
- Move from song to artist and album.
- Listen to music from sections Library / Albums and Library / Artists.”
Love this app! Haven’t used my Pandora in ages!
I like how you can get any music you request by searching for it and can play it on demand unlike iheart radio and Pandora. Though they might be free, I still think gmusic is a good price overall, definitely the family plan!
You can purchase GMusic from the Windows Store for $4.99, or $6.99 after August 3rd.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Style Jukebox is an amazing cloud music streaming service for Windows PCs and phones
- Edjing Music DJ Pro app available now for Windows 10 and Mobile
- Gaana music service launches its Windows 10 app
6 solutions to fix Unhandled Exception Errors Perform clean boot Perform SFC scan Run the Hardware Troubleshooter Perform virus scan Un-install and re-installing .NET Framework […]
The yuletide season is here and shopping has already reached frenzied proportions. Also, your mom and dad are easily among the most important persons you […]
Trying to run the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Management console in Windows 10 can often lead to the Cannot load management console error. This again […]