GMusic is Google Play Music made available for all your Windows devices, allowing you to listen to your favorite tracks on the service, erasing the barrier between the two platforms — if only in a small way.
GMusic recently became universal, supporting both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile as well as Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. The app contains a set of useful features, allowing you to sort music by track, follow popular trends, and more.
GMusic is currently priced at $4.99, down from $6.99. If you want to buy the app, you’d better do it now because the discount expires in five days.
Other features include:
- Search music on Google Play Music.
- Listen to music on Google Play Music.
- Access to the artist’s albums.
- Listen to tracks from your own music library.
- Search by song, artist, album.
- Displaying album covers and artist’s photos.
- View similar artists.
- Sort music by track, artist and album.
- Listen to Music of sections: “Top Albums”, “New”, “Recommended”, “Similar”, “Top Tracks”.
- Ability to cache tracks.
- Ability to attach album and artist to the main screen.
- Ability to listen to the radio.
- Search for songs by own library.
- “Thumbs up” playlist.
- Sort in the playlist.
- Move from song to artist and album.
- Listen to music from sections Library / Albums and Library / Artists.”
Love this app! Haven’t used my Pandora in ages!
I like how you can get any music you request by searching for it and can play it on demand unlike iheart radio and Pandora. Though they might be free, I still think gmusic is a good price overall, definitely the family plan!
You can purchase GMusic from the Windows Store for $4.99, or $6.99 after August 3rd.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: