GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman – a dedicated surfer, skier, and motorsports enthusiast with an idea targeted at adventure video/photography.
That’s how GoPro turned into a popular privately owned company in San Mateo, California Woodman Labs. It currently features wearable camcorders used by surfers, cycling, and adrenaline junkies worldwide.
The GoPro helmet cameras are actually preferred by both professionals and hobbyists who want to record their two-wheeled travels, film inside of the mouths of alligators, and aren’t afraid of challenges.
Quick GoPro tips and fixes to solve common issues
- Here’s how to fix GoPro video export error code 30
- What can I do if Windows 10 won’t recognize GoPro camera?
- How to fix corrupted GoPro video files
- Best GoPro Hero 8 memory cards to buy [2020 Guide]
- 5 best software for GoPro videos [2020 Guide]