Grammarly gets an extension for Microsoft Edge on the Windows Store
Grammarly is one of the most popular grammar checkers out there and in case you’re a professional writer you definitely know what we’re talking about. Microsoft Edge just became more appropriate and usable for writers as Grammarly is now available as an Edge extension in the Windows Store. This will turn out to be a great addition for users who have been missing this grammar checking tool since the browser’s release.
Grammarly for Microsoft Edge
With this Edge extension, you will be able to increase your written communication everywhere you type as Grammarly will make sure that your messages, social media posts, and documents are as clear as possible, flawless and impactful as well.
After adding Grammarly to Microsoft Edge your grammar and spelling will be vetted on Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, and all other locations where you write online. After you register your new account, you will receive weekly emails with customized insights and performance stats.
Here are the key features of Grammarly that you’ll benefit from:
- You will be able to create and store all of your docs in the new online editor.
- Grammarly can detect correctly spelled words but which are placed in a wrong context.
- The software can fix lots of complex grammatical errors including article use, subject0vers agreement, modifier placement and so on.
- Grammarly is trusted by business pros, students, teachers, bloggers whose desire is to write better.
- The program will adapt to the users’ needs and writing style offering users the confidence of mistake-free results.
You can also get Grammarly Premium which will offer you the following options:
- Checking over a hundred additional types of errors
- The possibility of enabling/disabling checking on websites
- Vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- Detecting plagiarism and getting citation suggestions
- Ideas for all kinds of writing styles, including tech, academic and creative
You can download Grammarly for Microsoft Edge and enjoy all the cool benefits it has to provide.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Grammarly app for Windows PC users update with improved grammar & spelling
- Grammarly comes to Windows 10 as an Edge extension
- Top 10 plagiarism software to use for great writing
Microsoft recently added a new feature to its Bing Maps application. Users can now utilize their Bing Maps to have a look at traffic camera […]
Chromium-based Edge browser will offer high quality content by automatically switching the user agent. In this manner, Chromium-based technology ensures the browser is compatibility with […]