Latest Groove Music update released to regular Windows 10 users
Shortly after releasing a new update for Groove Music to Windows Insiders on PC, Mobile, and HoloLens, Microsoft also delivered a new update for its streaming service to regular Windows 10 users.
The update changes Groove Music‘s version number to 3.6.2303 and introduces some design and functionality improvements, along with bugs fixes. The Your Groove and Explore sections of the app are now more colorful, which should equate to a better using experience. Also, unplayable or unsupported songs won’t be added to Now Playing, so users won’t have to deal with delays while listening to music on Groove.
Here’s a full changelog of the update:
- Design improvements to make Your Groove and Explore more colorful and vibrant.
- Unplayable tracks won’t be added to Now Playing to give you a better playback experience.
- The app retries loading streaming songs a few times when it used to try only once.
- 23 UX tweaks including messaging improvements, updates for Narrator, and updates to the accuracy of playlists lengths.
- Fixes for crashes when using scroll wheel while viewing an artist detail page and when clicking on “more” in artist details.
The new update is available on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, so if you still haven’t received it, head over to the Windows Store and check for updates.
Microsoft wants to boost the popularity of Groove Music to perhaps compete with the stronger, more established music streaming services out there. Redmond constantly releases new updates for Groove Music and offers various deals to attract more people into using Groove Music in its attempts to grow.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Subway Surfers’ latest update takes you to Venice
- Soundcloud considers a Windows 10 app, still no official confirmation
- Redesigned Windows 10 Mobile Action Center coming in the future updates
- Facebook Messenger’s new Secret Conversations feature enables end-to-end encryption
- UFC 2 free trial now available for Xbox and PS4 owners for limited time
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]