Rockstar released a new update for Grand Theft Auto Online this week, a new DLC is called Cunning Stunts. As its name suggests, Cunning Stunts introduces a handful of new content related to racing and motorsports to the GTA world.
Cunning Stunts packages 16 new stunt races to GTA Online. These atunt races can be of various types and are held at various locations throughout the map. Stunt races can include ramps, loops, wall rides, tubes, raised tracks and other dynamic objects.
These stunt races were added to GTA Online with the new DLC: Canyon Crossing, City Air, Downtown Loop, Duel, East Coast, Maze Bank Ascent, Nightlife, Over and Under, Plummet, Racing Alley, Rally, Splits, Threading the Needle, Trench I, Turbine, and Vinewood Downhill.
“To keep the competition sharp and balanced among the racing elite, Premium Races are locked to a specific vehicle or vehicle class and all competitors are required to own the vehicle or a vehicle within the set class,” says Rockstar’s official description.
In addition to brand new stunt races, Cunning stunts also introduced 13 new vehicles, including:
- Super: Annis RE-7B, Emporer Sheava, Progen Tyrus
- Sports: Lampadati Tropos Rallye, Obey Omnis
- Compacts: Grotti Brioso R/A
- Off Road: Vapid Desert Raid, Vapid Trophy Truck
- Motorbikes: Nagasaki BF400, Western Gargoyle
- Muscle: Burger Shot Stallion, Pisswasser Dominator, Redwood Gauntlet
If you want to see the new DLC in action, check out Rockstar’s official GTA Online Cunning Stunts trailer below:
The Cunning Stunts DLC is available to download for Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 now.
- Leaked photos of Gears of War 4 and Halo 5 Guardians special edition Xbox One S
- New update for Xbox One Preview members out now
- Gears of War 4: Loot Crate Limited Edition brings exclusive collectibles, apparel and more
- We Happy Few gameplay footage reveals interesting game details
- Sea of Thieves release date leaked: expect to play the game in February 2017