Some earlier leaks suggested the mech shooter Hawken would finally be making its way to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles.
According to a Taiwanese rating board that leaked the game earlier this year, the game’s developer, 505 Games, confirmed the upcoming game and also revealed the official trailer:
Hawken is a multiplayer shooter game with big, hulking mech at fighting each other. The game was originally released back in 2012, but it seems that there is still a major update in the works for the game.
Hawken has currently six game modes, as follows:
– Team Deathmatch
– Co-op Bot Destruction
– Co-op Team Deathmatch
– Missile Assault
This game has over 30 different playable mech suits which you will be able to use in these epic battles. You will also be able to make many different possible mech combinations in order to create a custom one that suits your battle style.
Unfortunately, 505 Games hasn’t announced exactly when Hawken will be released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but rumors say this will most likely happen before the end of 2016.
However, if you can’t wait until then, you can download the game from Steam and install it on your computer. Keep in mind: your computer will need to have some decent specifications:
Hawken – PC Minimum Specifications:
– Processor: dual-core clocked at 2GHz
– RAM: 3GB of RAM
– Graphics card: 512MB Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0 (GeForce 9800 GTX)
– OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10 32bit or 64bit
– HDD: 5GB of free HDD space
– Broadband internet connection.
Have you played Hawken on PC before? Will you play it on your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 console once it’s released?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fallout 4 Mods will first be released for Xbox One
- Microsoft reveals slimmer Xbox One S with 4K support, 2TB HDD and vertical stand
- Windows 10 games get unlocked frame rate support for UWP, AMD Freesync and NVIDIA G-SYNC