Prepare to get your hands on over 130 new Hearthstone cards: The game will receive the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion in just a couple hours time and the good news is that you can already view the new cards.
According to census data released from mayor Noggenfogger’s office, Gadgetzan is enjoying explosive economic growth and a trade boom across the board. This is attracting a flux of traders, merchants, businessmen and fortune-seekers. Naturally, this influx of people has its downsides and more and tension is accumulating among the movers and shakers of Gadgetzan. At given moments, walking on the streets of Gadgetzan is an endeavor in itself.
The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion also introduces an elusive group: the Jade Lotus. Nobody really knows if those behind this group are honorable businessmen or criminal masterminds. Who are the shadowy figures pulling the strings behind the scenes? Maybe the new cards will answer this question.
The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
- Your packs will be available in-game as soon as Mean Streets of Gadgetzan launches. Click the “Open Packs” button in the main menu.
- There are five cards in each pack, and at least one Rare card.
- There are hundreds of cards already in the game. So, you’ll never know what you’re going to get!
- You can purchase 50 Packs for $49.99.
- You can view all the new cards on Hearthstone’s Facebook page.
- So far, some of the most popular cards among gamers are: I Know a Guy (Allows you to discover a Taunt minion), Kun The Forgotten King (gain 10 Armor or refresh your Mana Crystals), and Finja the Flying Star (Whenever it kills a minion, it summons two Murlocs from your deck).
Are you ready to play?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Hearthstone Issues in Windows 10
- Watch Dogs 2 Hi-Res Texture Pack won’t install on Uplay, gamers complain
- Pokémon Go for Windows 10 Mobile receives new Pokedex
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.