Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Hitman recently received a new update aimed at improving the game’s overall stability and offline gaming experience. This update is the first of a series of major updates that will add new features and improvements to the game.
Square Enix also hinted at an upcoming December update that will make the game even more interesting. Without further ado, let’s see what’s new in this November Update.
Hitman November Update new features:
- Offline Profile: All unlockable items earned when connected to the game’s servers are now also saved to an offline profile.
- Opportunity Completion Checkmark: This new feature signals when players have successfully completed an opportunity.
- The scoring screen now displays Silent Assassin when a player completes a mission with that rating.
- The Statistics page now displays the challenge completion, mastery level completion, and overall location completion.
- Pause Menu: The background of the pause menu is now the current in-game moment rather than the world map.
- Challenge Completed SFX: A new subtle sound effect now plays when unlocking a challenge.
- Agent 47 can now pull people over balconies or out of windows when he is hanging on a ledge or below the balcony/window.
Hitman November Update fixes
- Stability Sweep: Fixed different issues across all locations that previously resulted in the game crashing or becoming unstable
- Fixed an issue where the cinematics between missions could drop to as low as 19 fps
- The issue where the selected GPU in the Game Launcher was not the one used by the game has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where some tabs in the ‘Replanning’ screen could not be selected with a mouse
- Fixed an issue where the framerate could stutter during combat, primarily on DX12 setups
Hitman November Update bugs
After 28.11 update. In any mission, my PC may any time freeze (HDD not answer) (dead freeze). Only reset helped me. Please fix this bug.
Have you installed the latest Hitman update on your computer? Has it improved your gaming experience? Tell us more about it in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: