Akyumen’s new Holofone Phablet runs Android and Windows 10, has a built-in Projector
The Holofone Phablet with a gigantic 7-inch Full HD screen will be “compatible with both Android and Windows OS” and will be powered by an Intel Cherry Trail processor. It has been created by American manufacturer Akyumen, which is known for selling a Windows 10 tablet and an Android phone with built-in projectors, but this phablet will support both Windows 10 and Android Lollipop.
Inside, the Holofone Phablet will feature a 4G LTE chip that will be compatible with the GSM network and will support Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. It will be powered by an Intel Cherry Trail z8300 quad-core processor that will be backed by 4GB of RAM and will have an internal memory of 128GB, which will be upgradable. The 3500Ah battery is large enough to keep the device alive for a full day on a single charge and users will take photos with the 13MP rear camera or the 5MP front camera.
What’s interesting about this device is the 35 Lumen Projector that can be used by both consumer users and business people, as it will able to project a Windows 10 desktop in a living room or in a business meeting on screens up to 100 inches. The Holofone Phablet will hit the stores on September 1 and it will be available in four different packages:
– Education Package will cost $600 and will include: screen protector, DNA Earbuds, Basic Saber Stand, Basic DNA Speakers, Sabertooth Pen and Akyumen School Bag;
– Basic Package will cost $750 and will include: Screen protector, Sabertooth pen, high quality ear buds and basic device stand;
– Premium Package will cost $850 and will include: screen protector, high quality ear buds, external wireless Bluetooth speaker, Sabertooth pen and Saber stand with built-in battery which will provide additional five hours of battery life;
– Advanced Package will cost $950 and will include: screen protector, high quality ear buds, game controller, external wireless Bluetooth speaker, Sabertooth pen and Saber stand with built-in battery.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile comes to Blu Win HD, Win HD LTE and Win JR LTE X130E handsets
- Potential Surface Phone details leaked: Snapdragon 830 as main CPU?
- Funker will release a new Windows 10 Mobile mid-range smartphone
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]