Akyumen’s new Holofone Phablet runs Android and Windows 10, has a built-in Projector
The Holofone Phablet with a gigantic 7-inch Full HD screen will be “compatible with both Android and Windows OS” and will be powered by an Intel Cherry Trail processor. It has been created by American manufacturer Akyumen, which is known for selling a Windows 10 tablet and an Android phone with built-in projectors, but this phablet will support both Windows 10 and Android Lollipop.
Inside, the Holofone Phablet will feature a 4G LTE chip that will be compatible with the GSM network and will support Wifi, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. It will be powered by an Intel Cherry Trail z8300 quad-core processor that will be backed by 4GB of RAM and will have an internal memory of 128GB, which will be upgradable. The 3500Ah battery is large enough to keep the device alive for a full day on a single charge and users will take photos with the 13MP rear camera or the 5MP front camera.
What’s interesting about this device is the 35 Lumen Projector that can be used by both consumer users and business people, as it will able to project a Windows 10 desktop in a living room or in a business meeting on screens up to 100 inches. The Holofone Phablet will hit the stores on September 1 and it will be available in four different packages:
– Education Package will cost $600 and will include: screen protector, DNA Earbuds, Basic Saber Stand, Basic DNA Speakers, Sabertooth Pen and Akyumen School Bag;
– Basic Package will cost $750 and will include: Screen protector, Sabertooth pen, high quality ear buds and basic device stand;
– Premium Package will cost $850 and will include: screen protector, high quality ear buds, external wireless Bluetooth speaker, Sabertooth pen and Saber stand with built-in battery which will provide additional five hours of battery life;
– Advanced Package will cost $950 and will include: screen protector, high quality ear buds, game controller, external wireless Bluetooth speaker, Sabertooth pen and Saber stand with built-in battery.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile comes to Blu Win HD, Win HD LTE and Win JR LTE X130E handsets
- Potential Surface Phone details leaked: Snapdragon 830 as main CPU?
- Funker will release a new Windows 10 Mobile mid-range smartphone
Microsoft has finally started rolling out the Windows 10 May 2019 Update to the general public. As expected, this release brings a bunch of issues […]
FIFA 19 is Electronic Arts’ football simulation video game. This is the most popular football simulator game with millions of active players. Many users reported […]
From the old days of hundreds of CDs and DVDs, larger and larger hard drives, to cloud services now, gaming has grown significantly. The need […]