New Holograms app for Windows Mixed Reality comes to Windows 10
Microsoft has launched a new Holograms app for Windows Mixed Reality on Windows 10. The app, which was previously accessible to Insiders only, has now become available for users in the Windows 10 Creators Update.
The app works for Windows Mixed Reality Portal in the Creators Update. It also lets users place holograms in a Mixed Reality environment of Mixed Reality Portal. Users can choose holograms including characters, animals and furniture from the gallery. The app also allows you to use the holographic label maker in order to write text to your space.
You can also place, move, resize, and rotate holograms in your space. You can use voice commands to change holograms and find animated holograms as well.
Holograms is a fun, easy-to-use introduction to mixed reality. Select 3D holograms from the gallery and place them in your space to liven up your room. You can place holograms all over and they’ll stay right where you left them.
The app’s features include:
- Select holograms from an exciting gallery, including characters, animals, and funky furniture.
- Place, move, resize, and rotate holograms in your space.
- Use the holographic label maker to add text to your space.
- Use voice commands to manipulate your holograms.
- Look for animated holograms that move and make noises when you hit play.
The app is available to download from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Creators Update KB4016251 and KB4016252 are now available for download
- Creators Update: Negative and positive feedback from early adopters
- Windows Holographic becomes Windows Mixed Reality
Windows Media Player allows you to add album art to your favorite tracks with a simple drag and drop function. Sometime, this function may not […]
Microsoft finally released the much-awaited Windows 10 May 2019 Update today. The update stayed in the Release Preview ring for about a month so that […]