Buddi is a personal budget software “for the rest of us.” This financial program is targeted at those of you who have little or no economic background. The program is released as an open source software, and you will be able to download it for free with no time limit or disabled features.
Check out the essential features that are packed into this financial software:
- The software runs on any computer that has a Java virtual machine installed.
- The program is available in multiple languages.
- The website offers you all kinds of tutorials to help you get the hang of how this software works and you will also benefit from excellent support.
- For enhanced safety, Buddi can encrypt financial data with a password.
- The primary tools of this program are for budgeting, tracking accounts, personal finance reports, and more.
- You will have to enter your transactions manually.
You can download free plugins for adding more features to the program, and the online user manual will definitely come in handy. You can check out more details on Buddi and you can download it from its official website.
GNUCash is a personal or small-business financial accounting program that is available for Windows and more OSs. The software is designed in such a way that it’s effortless to use even for beginners.
Take a look at the most important features and functionalities that this small software has to offer:
- This is a powerful and a flexible software for managing your money.
- It allows you to track your bank account, income, stocks, and expenses.
- The software is as intuitive and quick as a checkbook register.
- GNUCash is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and the most accurate and detailed reports.
- It performs double-entry accounting, small business accounting, scheduled transactions and financial calculations.
- The software also provides handy graphs and reports, and it allows you to manage your mutual fund accounts as well.
Since this software is actively developed, this free program keeps improving its features all the time. You can get GNUCash from its official website.
These are the five best home finance programs for your Windows system that you’ll be able to use effortlessly at home whether you are a beginner in the financial domain or you’re more advanced.
You can check out more features of each software and after considering your financial needs, you’ll also be able to make the best choice according to them. They’re all packed with really handy and easy to use features and functionalities to help you manage your money the best way.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2017 and has been since revamped and updated with new products so our users would have a wider range of alternatives.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 7 best Windows 10 invoice software to use
- 5 best laptop insurance providers to rely on
- 5 best Forex PC software to boost your transactions
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in October 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.