Pre-orders for the first-person shooter Homefront: The Revolution are now open for Xbox One. Gamers can also pre-order bundles for this title to gain additional content.
Hofront: The Revolution is an open-world first person shooter where you must lead the Resistance movement in guerrilla warfare. Your goal is to survive and reclaim Philadelphia from the hands of a superior military force. The world reacts to your actions and together with the Resistance Cell you can start a rebellion against the Occupation. Civilians have had enough and they are ready to take up the fight. It’s your duty to lead them.
However, your enemy has the upper hand- it has superior technology, firepower, heavy armor and air support. You’ve got to outsmart them in order to win. Learn the art of guerrilla warfare – lure your enemies into an ambush, sabotage them, infiltrate among their ranks. Learn their secrets, find out what their weak points are and exploit them.
Homefront: The Revolution takes place in the year 2029 after the invasion of the US by the Greater Korean Republic (GKR). In the game, Resistance is led by Dana and Ethan Brady. Follow them and help them to reclaim Philadelphia from the invaders.
You can pre-order and pre-download the game for $59.99 from BestBuy or Amazon but it will not be playable until May 17.
The bundles you can also pre-order are Homefront: The Revolution for $79.99 and include:
- The Red Skull motorbike skin
- The Golden skin for your pistol
- Early unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Co-Op character.
The game has been rated as mature and it includes scenes of partial nudity, sexual themes, strong language and blood shed. It is not for the faint hearted. If you want to read more, go to Microsoft’s Xbox Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Titanfall 2 teaser trailer looks wonderful: Xbox One and Windows 10
- Get FIFA 2016 for Xbox One and PC from EA and Origin Access
- Blizzard’s World of Warcraft: Legion expansion has an August release date
- Classic Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug games land on the Xbox One