HP DeskJet 3755 is the world’s smallest all-in-one printer for $70
Printers are extremely useful devices because you never know when you actually need to print an important document, like a report for your boss or a flight ticket. At the same time, printers need to go small just like the rest of the gadgets. Turns out HP understands that perfectly: its new HP DeskJet 3755 all-in-one printer is the world’s smallest printer, coming in at 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 inches and weighing only 5.13lb. Indeed, the HP DeskJet 3755 a very portable printer.
Apart from its dimensions, the printer also impresses in its design: The blue and white colors on its chassis complement each other very well and make the printer very elegant. It is compact, designed to fit your space and life and save you up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink.
You can also connect your smartphone or tablet to HP DeskJet 3755 and print without a network. If you are in a hurry, you can simply scan any object on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app for your smartphone or tablet and have HP DeskJet 3755 print it for you.
Let’s see what this little monster can do:
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Wireless capability: supported
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Compatible Windows operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Multitasking: not supported
- Print speed black: 8 pages per minute
- Print speed color: 5.5 pages per minute
- First page out: 15 sec for black print or 18 sec for color printing
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 50 to 200
- Number of print cartridges: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
- Supported scan file format: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif).
You can buy this cute all-in-one printer from HP’s Store for only $69.99.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Print to PDF not working on Windows 10
- How to print to PDF in Windows 10
- Windows 10 IoT app brings support for networked 3D printers
- Fix: Unable to Print With HP Envy Printer After Windows 10 Upgrade
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]