The HP Elite X3: discover all the following features!
US and Canadian fans can purchase this phone for $799.00, and benefit from free shipping, free returns and the 30 day price guarantee. HP Elite X3 also comes with a free Desk Dock, allowing users to connect the phone to a monitor, a keyboard or a mouse, using the Continuum feature.
If you’re on Verizon, we have bad news for you as the phone won’t work on this carrier’s network. All the other US carriers should support it.
The HP Elite X3 brings the following features:
- 5.96″ WQHD AMOLED display
- 16MP Full HD
- 64GB/expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Compatible with GSM carriers
- Includes HP Elite x3 Desk Dock
- 2 Stereo speakers
- 3 integrated omni-directional noise cancelling microphones and 1 external microphone
- Snapdragon Audio+ support and Audio by B&O PLAY
- microSD expandable up to 2 TB
- Qualcomm processor includes Secure Boot, 128-bit key Unified Image Encryption, 256-bit key Full Disk Encryption, Anti roll back and fTPM 2.0 security
- Windows 10 128 key Bitlocker encryption and Enterprise grade VPN.
This phone is built for business, as its Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and long battery life can power you through the day. Iris and fingerprint scanners enable users to login fast and guarantee their data remains private.
Thanks to the HP Workspace feature, users can access their frequently used Windows and corporate applications virtually. You can work on the go, as if you were in your office.
You can pre-order the HP Elite X3 from the Microsoft Store for $799.00.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- HP OMEN X Desktop comes as a powerful Windows 10 gaming PC
- HP Drive Encryption not supported in the Anniversary Update
- HP has announced new Windows 10 Stream laptops
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]