HP EliteBook x360 is the world’s thinnest and most secure business convertible
Convertibles, or hybrid devices, are taking over the tech market as the new standard for both leisure and business. We have seen this multiple times before with laptops taking over desktop PCs, followed by the rise of smart devices and tablets as an alternative to laptops. Now, people are keen on having a 2-in-1 laptop/tablet hybrids able to accommodate both spectrums for versatile users.
The newest solution in this department is the EliteBook x360 from HP, which we have seen a preview of earlier this year during its debut at this year’s CES event. To help you understand why people are excited for this device and why HP making it available for purchase is great news, we share some of the device’s features with you.
HP EliteBook x360
Introducing the world’s thinnest and most secure business convertible.1 With 360° of versatility across five modes, unmatched security, and up to 16 hours and 30 minutes of battery life2, it’s perfect for wherever business or pleasure takes you.
HP EliteBook x360 features:
- The HP hybrid features 5 modes achievable through the 360 degree rotatable hinge, including tablet, laptop, business, conference or media
- The convertible features a 13.3 inch UHD screen capable of rendering 4K images
- There is a Kaby Lake processor under the hood that provides top notch processing power
- There is 16GB of RAM available, making sure that the device will run as smoothly as possible
- The battery unit is believed to be able of providing close to 17 hours of uptime for the device
- The convertible will include advanced features such as facial and fingerprint scanning as recognition security options, as well as top of the line BIOS and HP provided security measures.
The HP EliteBook x360 retails for about $2450.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- HP Elite X3 gains Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification, edges closer to release
- HP computers compatible with Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- HP’s massive Black Friday sale has a wide selection of Windows 10 computers
Microsoft recently released Monthly Rollup Preview KB4507437 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. Windows 8.1 users weren’t left behind as they can […]
Microsoft has announced a multiyear collaboration with AT&T to better shape the tech future. The huge partnership between these two giants will hopefully have a […]
Even though DriverAgent Plus seems like a handy little software that allows you to keep all the drivers on your PC up to date, this […]