HP has announced new Windows 10 Stream laptops
Two years ago, HP has announced its first set of Streams laptops running on Windows 10 OS. Well, it seems that now the American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is revamping its Stream series with new laptops.
The new laptops will come with improved battery life, they will be thinner and lighter than the previous laptops and they will deliver a faster Wi-Fi performance. These new laptops come with an updated 11.6-inch diagonal along with new 14-inch diagonal Stream notebooks. There is also a new HP stream x360 laptop that has an 11.6-inch diagonal that is able to flex into four position, likewise the Lenovo Yoga Devices.
These new laptops come with four vibrant color options such as: Violet Purple, Snow White, Aqua Blue and Jack Black.
Here are some of the features that the new laptops will come with:
- The new laptops feature a dual-antenna 802.11 ac 2×2 Wi-Fi, which improves the wireless connectivity;
- The HP Stream comes with an USB 3.0 port which means that using an USB cable you will be able to transfer data faster from a device to your computer (and vice versa);
- Some HP models will also come with advanced displays such as HD WLED-backlit or HD Touch-enabled, which means that the users will have access to the latest video technology;
- Some new Stream notebooks from HP will also feature a one year subscription of Office 365 Personal, which comes with full versions of PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Word. To make things better you will also receive 1TB of storage space on OneDrive that will allow you to store information with ease in the cloud.
The HP Stream 11 Pro has been created especially for education customers and it will be available in select countries starting in late September.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- HP computers compatible with Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Lenovo Yoga 900S may lack power, but it’s slimmer and more compact than Yoga 900
- HP unveils new Windows 10 Pavilion PC portfolio with productivity in mind
The clipboard history list entries are now more compact with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Microsoft described the updated design as follows: First flighted […]