HTC Viveport VR app store available with new improvements
HTC has recently released their Viveport online VR app store for the world to see, after it was initially available only in China. It offers whoever owns a HTC Vive VR headset a possibility to browse and buy more games and apps. Before, you could only get apps from Valve’s own Steam store.
HTC posted on their blog about the new features included in the Viveport.
- One of the cool features the company included for this product is the Premiere section. You can now access completely new and updated content from the best VR creators. According to the information published on the blog, Premieres introduces new content produced by Everest VR, The Music Room, Google Spotlight Stories’ Pearl, Lifeliqe and many more. You can also find a completely new edition from theBlu, along with lots of other new products that you will surely enjoy.
- Vive Home – this is an option to customize your own personal space with a collection of objects for starters, try streaming media through the web browser widget and many more.
- 48-hour celebration. You should rush to the store, since 48 hours after the launch you have the possibility of purchasing stuff for just $1 each. However, after the time is up, apps and games will go back to their initial price.
- An awesome community. You can join the community and meet other VR fans if you access http://community.viveport.com. There is a high chance you can make friends there, play against each other, comment and discuss the latest development brought in by the company.
All in all, it seems that this release is an excellent move made by HTC. Many fans declared themselves excited about the new features and all the new apps and games that are available in the store.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows desktop becomes VR with a new app for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
- Quark VR available with HTC and wireless Vive
- Top 15 VR games you can find on Steam
AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) audio format is the format majority of handheld devices (mainly smartphones) use for voice recordings. Now, a small problem might arise when […]
The reminders feature in Outlook is a handy feature and allows the users to set appointments and plan meetings accordingly. However, at times the reminder […]
There are many cases in which it is necessary to hide sensitive data, such as personal information. For example, a company shouldn’t be able to […]