Indian OEM iBall will soon launch a series of affordable laptops in its motherland. Marketed under the name “CompBook”, the cheapest laptop in this series has a price tag of only $150 and looks like a mid-range ultra-book. As far as design in concerned, CompBook is thin, ultra-light, compact and able to power you through the day thanks to its 8-hour battery life. And speaking about great battery life, here are some of the best laptops running Windows 10 to choose from.
If someone said cheap laptops can’t be good-looking, they were wrong. iBall proves that fashionable things don’t have to be extremely pricey. Its CompBook series includes two laptop models, the first one is equipped with a 11.6-inch HD display, while the second has a slightly mode generous 14-inch display. Both laptops are powered by an Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F processor capable of reaching up to 1.83 GHz.
iBall has a very interesting motto for its laptops describing the company’s goal:
Open up to the idea of every Indian with a Laptop!
As far as the specs are concerned, both laptops have basically the same configuration:
- Processor: Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F
- Design And Display:HD Screen 1366×768
- Touch Pad: Multi-Touch functionality
- Camera: 0.3 MP Camera
- Memory & Storage: 2GB DDR3 RAM / 32GB built-in storage / Micro SD slot, expandable up to 64GB
- Speakers: dual Speakers / single 3.5mm combo jack for headphone and microphone
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n / Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 / mini HDMI Ver. 1.4a/ 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- Battery: 10,000mAh Li-Polymer/ 8-hour battery life.
As for the differences between the two devices, they could be resumed as follows:
- Display size: 11.6-inch vs. 14-inch display
- Operating system: the 11.6-inch model can be equipped with Windows 10 Pro
- Dimensions: 29.1×20.3×2.4cm vs. 34.7×23.2x2cm
- Weight: 1.09kg vs. 1.46kg.
- Price tag: $150 vs. $210.
If, on the contrary, you’re interested in high-end laptops, check out this list with top 10 laptops with a USB-C type port.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: