Impact Winter is the newest game developed by Bandai Namco and will be made available through the Steam platform starting April 12. If you’d rather wait for the Xbox One version, it is coming later this year but we don’t have any specific release date as of yet.
Impact Winter Game plot
You are Jacob Solomon, a survivor of a catastrophic event that has left Earth in ruin. The cataclysmic event is an asteroid that has crashed into the planet and the end result of this is a constant winter environment.
In the game, you find new hope when you stumble across a church inhabited by other survivors. Each survivor has a unique set of skills which is used to contribute to the overall survival and well-being of the group. A radio transmission promises salvation and sets your group on a journey to survive 30 days before help arrives.
Impact Winter Game objectives
The game lays out some challenges before players, which need to be addressed in order to progress through the game and in the end get a happy ending.
- Use your wits to come up with ways in which the standard rescue timer is reduced and help comes faster.
- Survive the harsh climate that has taken over the world and learn to adapt to its conditions in order to survive.
- Use your own skills in conjunction with those of your fellow survivors to guide them to safety and ensure your survival.
The game is already available for pre-order for $19.99. Aside from the standard pre-order perk of guaranteeing yourself a copy of the game ahead of its release, pre-ordering this title will also secure you a copy of the game’s soundtrack composed by Mitch Murder.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Pre-order Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown before its release later this year
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- You can play Project Cars Digital Edition for free on Xbox One from February 16-March 15