Improve Windows 10’s security with Win10 Security Plus
Windows is one of the most popular operating systems, but at the same time, it is an operating system that will always be vulnerable to malicious attacks. Windows 7/8/10 comes with its own privacy settings and security regime, but non-experienced users will need even more tools in order to make sure that their computers stay secure.
Today we will talk about Win10 Security Plus, which is a portable application that’s compatible with the Windows 7, Windows 8 and even the Windows 10. This application comes with security features which will make sure that your computer stays secure. It is good to know that this tool comes with over 40 security settings into a single list and you will have the possibility to enable or disable any of them.
- Active Security System with 40+ security improvements making your PC more secure
- Creates System Restore
- Protects your files and folders with Win File Protection
- Asks for Signature Verification for downloads
- Disables Autorun.inf and blocks USB-Spreading Malware
- Ability to enable “Internet Explorer” Memory Protection
- Ability to disable commonly exploited Windows features
- Ability to disable Remote Assistance, Remote Registry and Short File Names
- Ability to disable Autorun.inf Autoplay, WSCRIPT.EXE and 16-bit processes
- Ability to enable Structured Exception Handling Overwrite Protection.
Win10 Security Plus is a simple tool that anyone should have installed on a computer running Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. If you are not a tech savvy, we suggest you download and install it right away in order to make sure that your computer stays safe.
Have you used Win10 Security Plus before? Tell us your thoughts about it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Win10 Spy Disabler Lets You Disable Spying Services in Windows 10
- Security update KB3185848 addresses Microsoft Graphics Component vulnerabilities in Windows 10
- Update KB3177358 for Windows 10 resolves eight security flaws in Microsoft Edge
Many users have reported Internet connection sharing error 1053 when trying to start the Internet Connection Sharing services (ICS). After our research regarding this error […]
According to some Reddit users, Windows 10 v1903 caused problems for .ogg extension files. In other words, they can’t play .ogg files on their computers […]
Many users complained on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 update often gets stuck. One user says that is getting the What Needs Your Attention message. […]