It seems that Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios are moving quite fast nowadays. The mentioned publisher and developer are already allowing the gamers to pre-order and pre-download the game on their Xbox One console.
We remind you that almost 4 years have passed since “Injustice: Gods Among Us” has been released. Which means that many fans were actually expecting this new title for quite a while.
In “Injustice 2”, you will be able to equip every character with unique and powerful gear, which you earn throughout the game. However, if you will pre-order the game, you will be able to play as Darkseid, which is one of the greatest villains in the universe.
Here are some features that “Injustice 2” comes with:
- With each won battle you will earn new gear that you will be able to equip;
- Ability to customize and evolve your character as you wish;
- The game continues the story exactly where “Injustice: Gods Among Us” left it;
- You can pick the desired hero/villain from the DC Universe roster and battle in some iconic locations.
We should mention that there are 3 version of “Injustice 2”, which you can pre-order: Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate Edition. Unfortunately, the developer has not mentioned yet what bonus you will get for purchasing the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition. However, one thing is for sure: if you pre-order any of the 3 variants of the game, you will be able to play as Darkseid.
- Injustice 2: Standard Edition: $59.99;
- Deluxe Edition: $79.99;
- Injustice 2: Ultimate Edition: $99.99.
The “Injustice 2” game is expected to be released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android and iOS on May 16, 2017.
Below you can watch the trailer of the “Injustice 2”:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Injustice 2 wants your money for pay-to-unlock content
- Gameplay Injustice 2 trailer shows off brutal combat
- Injustice 2 trailer released, reveals customizable characters