While there are many popular brand names when it comes to laptops, there is only a small percentage of readers familiar with Innjoo, the leading smartphone manufacturer in Africa. Recently, the company decided to make the leap from the smartphone market to the laptop business with its first two offerings.
LeapBook M100 and LeapBook A100
The two laptops paving the way for Innjoo in the laptop market are the LeapBook M100 and LeapBook A100. There aren’t very many differences between the two devices as both present very similar characteristics including identical specifications. Here are all the important details regarding the two Innjoo machines and what users can expect upon purchasing one of these models”
- Both models sport a 14.1-inch display with a 1366 x 768 HD resolution touchscreen display.
- Inside, an Atom x 5 Z8350 1.44 GHz quad core processor can be overclocked to 1.84 GHz. In addition, 2GB of RAM is available as well as 2GB of SSD storage.
- There are 2 USB 2.0 ports as well as 1 HDMI port and a 3.5 mm audio jack. To keep everything running, a 1000mAh battery unit is able to holds a charge for 8 hours, according to the manufacturer.
By now, many might be wondering what is different about the two devices., and it seems the sole difference lies in their design. While the LeapBook M100 is made from metal, the A100 model comes with a plastic build. Other than that, there doesn’t seem to be any differences in how they look, feel or operate.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Top 5 rugged Windows laptops to withstand the worst conditions
- The new Razer Blade Full HD laptops are more game-ready than ever
- Lenovo releases 3 new ThinkPad P series laptops with VR support