- If you want to install a VPN service on your Tencent Gaming Buddy [Gameloop] emulator, you'll notice that it's actually pretty easy.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy - now rebranded as Gameloop - is a very popular Android gaming emulator which allows you to play your favorite games on your PC or laptop.
- Using a VPN service on your Tencent Gaming Buddy will help you unblock games not available in your area, among other things.
- All you need to do is download your preferred VPN service and install it on your emulator as shown in the steps provided here and you're good to go.
Tencent Gaming Buddy – the Android emulator designed by Tencent Games – is now rebranded as Gameloop.
Although the emulator was designed specifically for PUBG Mobile, you also have more than 200 popular games to choose from, including Call of Duty Mobile, Clash of Clans, Mobile Legends, etc.
Many mobile game players prefer to use a VPN service while playing their favorite games, and this is for good reason – a faster connection and geo-blocking circumvention.
If you wish to install a VPN service on your Tencent Gaming Buddy, you’ve come to the right place – just follow the steps provided below and you’ll have your VPN configured in no time.
How can I install a VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy aka Gameloop?
1. Download the VPN app
Depending on the type of device you own, the exact VPN application that will be compatible with your device will vary.
It is worth mentioning that the best location for safely downloading Android apps will always offer you the insurance that you won’t download malware to your PC.
To start the process of downloading on Google Play, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the source of your APK.
- Download the APK file on your PC (in an easily accessible location).
- Follow the next method to install the APK to your Gameloop Android emulator.
2. Install the app on your emulator
- Launch Gameloop on your device.
- Go to the menu and click on local APK installation.
- Select your VPN APK from the downloads folder and click Open.
- Go to Me, find your recently installed VPN under My App and click on it.
- Subscribe to the service or log in with your credentials if you already have an account.
- Start playing your favorite games without restrictions.
Since certain games might not be available in your region because of geo-blocking, you can circumvent that by connecting to a VPN server in a country where a specific game is available.
With a VPN service you will also get rid of lagging while playing a game – which is caused by overcrowded servers – and in addition, you can prevent your ISP from throttling your bandwidth.
Therefore, it’s a good idea that you install a VPN on Tencent Gaming Buddy [Gameloop], as this will make your gaming experience smoother while also bypassing geo-restrictions.
If possible, you should purchase a premium VPN service since free plans most often come with limitations regarding bandwidth and the number of available servers.
Finally, we do hope that you’ll manage to easily install and configure your preferred VPN on Gameloop after going through the above steps.