An iPod is a portable music-playing device developed by Apple in order to connect to a computer and manage the music library and playlists via iTunes.
The initial version debuted in 2001. However, the first touch-screen iPod was launched only six years later, to match the newly introduced iPhone.
Besides the standard model, capable of playing video files, some of the most popular iPods include iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPod Photo, iPod Touch, and iPod Shuffle.
Quick solutions to common iPod issues
- FIX: My Windows computer fails to recognize my iPod
- FIX: ‘Windows is Uninstalling This Device’ Warning When iPod is Connected
- An iPod has been detected but it could not be identified properly [FIXED]
- FIX: iPhone, iPad, iPod not syncing with iTunes on Windows 10
- FIX: Can’t Upload Photos from iPod/iPad to Windows 10, Windows 8.1