Windows 10 takeout app Just Eat comes to the Xbox One
We’re now in January and the holiday season is becoming a distant memory. While others were filling their faces, the folks over at Just Eat have been beta testing their app to release on Microsoft’s Xbox console.
Originally available on Windows 10, the Just Eat app has successfully crossed over thanks to Microsoft’s Universal Windows platform. The platform is intended to facilitate a point of commonality between all of Microsoft’s platforms. While it’s still a work in progress, the Universal Windows platform proved itself since users can now benefit from this late Christmas gift.
Have you ever found yourself in a position where you were playing on your Xbox One but it got harder and harder to do so as hunger set in? Or maybe the flip side of that scenario, where you are very hungry but couldn’t quite get anything to eat because you were engaged in a single player marathon of your favorite game or challenging online match? Now available on Xbox One, Just Eat will now allow you to order food from your preferred takeout spots in town. Here are some of the perks of downloading the app for either your console or another platform:
- Order your favorite food from whatever place you like, and if it’s not the first time, use the app’s feature to simply re-send the same order as last time.
- Discover new, intriguing restaurants that deliver or places you simply missed and never tried.
- Make the most of your time by not having to ever leave your console or computer.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft to fix Universal Windows Platform framerate limitations
- How to troubleshoot 4K 60Hz issues on your Xbox One S
- Here are the best HDR TVs for your Xbox One S
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]