General information on Kape Technologies
Formerly known as Crossrider PLC, Kape Technologies PLC is an Isle of Man-based software producer that aims, according to their own statement, to become the first truly global privacy and security company, owned by the public.
Portfolio and Principles
Founded in 2011, the company has undertaken a series of strategic acquisitions, and can now display a solid portfolio of high-profile security solutions and VPN services including CyberGhost, PIA, and ZenMate (among others).
Besides being the best no-log VPN, CyberGhost will also act as a great choice in any of these scenarios:
Valuing privacy above all things, the company has made it their mission to ensure that every individual has a private sphere and they carry out their work in strict compliance with the following, self-imposed principles:
1. Zero Secrecy – open and transparent organization
2. Zero Reliance – customers’ personal data is out of reach even for the security provider
3. Zero Data -no history logs and no private data stored
4. 100% Customer-first – all business decisions are focused on the end-user
5. Zero Theater – commitment to deliver on promises
6. Zero Tier – no data should manipulation
7. 100% Honesty – a straightforward and direct approach
8. Zero Sidelining – long-term commitment regardless of the obstacles
Recently, Private Internet Access (or PIA as we all know this popular VPN provider) was acquired by Kape Technologies. The merger is effective since November 2019, and this ascending trend does not seem to get interrupted anytime soon.
Kape’s Board of Directors is currently composed of Don Elgie (Non-executive Chairman), Ido Erlichman (Chief Executive Officer) – both with a solid experience in the technology sector that tutored these strategic acquisitions, Moran Laufer (Chief Financial Officer) and several other Non-executive Directors.