KB3135173 Updates Windows 10 v1511 to 10586.104, Here’s What’s New
Microsoft just released a new cumulative update for Windows 10, labelled as KB3135173. The update is now available to all Windows 10 users who installed the November update, and it brings some system improvements and bug fixes. Also, the latest patch changes Windows 10 build number to 10586.104 or .105.
The update is a standard Patch Tuesday update, but it’s not just an ordinary cumulative update Microsoft releases on a regular basis. Namely, Microsoft fulfilled the wish of a big number of users, and released the changelog for its cumulative update for the first time ever.
KB3135173 released for Windows 10 system with the November update
Here’s the full changelog of the cumulative update KB3135173 provided by Microsoft:
- Fixed issues with authentication, update installation, and operating system installation.
- Fixed issue with Microsoft Edge browser caching visited URLs while using InPrivate browsing.
- Fixed issue that didn’t allow simultaneous install of apps from the Windows Store and updates from Windows Update.
- Fixed issue that delayed the availability of songs added to the Groove Music app in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Improved security in the Windows kernel.
- Fixed security issues that could allow remote code execution when malware is run on a target system.
- Fixed security issues in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 that could allow code from a malicious website to be installed and run on a device.
- Fixed additional issues with the Windows UX, Windows 10 Mobile, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, and taskbar.
- Fixed additional security issues with .NET Framework, Windows Journal, Active Directory Federation Services, NPS Radius Server, kernel-mode drivers, and WebDAV.
As you can see from the changelong, the update should also arrive on Windows 10 Mobile soon, which confirms our report from the last week, that a new Windows 10 Mobile build is in the works.
Bugs and problems are common after installing a new update on Windows 10, so if there are any reported problems caused by the KB3135173 update, we’re going to write a follow up article, so stay tuned.
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]