Microsoft releases update KB4034668 for Windows 10 (July 2015 release)
Users who are still on the initial Windows 10 version (July 2015) just received the new cumulative update KB4034668. This update is part of Microsoft’s monthly Patch Tuesday, and comes along with cumulative updates for other supported versions of the system.
As expected, this update brings no new features to the system, but instead fixes some of the known issues and improves the overall system stability. Since KB4034668 is a cumulative update, it features all the previously released bug fixes. So, if you didn’t install some previous cumulative update, you’ll get everything with this one.
Here’s the complete changelog of cumulative update KB4034668 for Windows 10 version 1507:
- “Addressed issue where some of the event data for user logon events (ID 4624) from Domain controllers were corrupted.
- Addressed issue introduced in the June updates where some applications may not launch when a device resumes from Connected Standby mode.
Security updates to Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Server, Common Log File System Driver, Windows Hyper-V, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.”
Besides update KB4034668 for the initial version of Windows 10, this week’s Patch Tuesday also brings cumulative updates to each supported version of the system, as well. So, Windows 10 version 1703 got cumulative update KB403467, Windows 10 version 1607 got KB4034658, while cumulative update KB4034660 was released for Windows 10 version 1511.
For more info about cumulative update KB4034668 for Windows 10 version 1507, and all other versions, visit Microsoft’s official Update History Page.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 8.1 KB4034672, KB4034681 fix error 0x19 and improve security
- Windows 10 KB4034335 resolves the problem with built-in apps
- Download Windows 7 KB4034679 and KB4034664 to enhance PC security
- Download Windows 10 KB4038220 to improve system performance
One of the issues that affect the otherwise awesome HP Connection Manager utility is the HP connection manager fatal error problem. The program, created to […]
Do you know that Windows 7‘s official support ends in a year’s time? I bet you don’t! By January 2020, if your system still runs […]