Download KB4343897, KB4343885, KB4343887 on older Windows 10 versions
- Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update KB4343897
- Download Windows 10 Creators Update KB4343885
- Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update KB4343887
If you still haven’t upgraded to the Windows 10 April Update and you’re running older Windows 10 versions, rest assured, Microsoft has got your back. The tech giant recently rolled out three new Patch Tuesday Updates for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the Creators Update and the Anniversary Update.
Without further ado, let’s see what new fixes and improvements there updates bring to the table.
Windows 10 KB4343897 changelog
- Provides protections against a new speculative execution side-channel vulnerability known as L1 Terminal Fault (L1TF) that affects Intel Core processors and Intel Xeon processors.
- Addresses an issue that causes high CPU usage that results in performance degradation on some systems with Family 15h and 16h AMD processors.
- Addresses an issue that causes Device Guard to block some ieframe.dll class IDs after the May 2018 Cumulative Update is installed.
- Ensures that Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge support the preload=”none” tag.
- Addresses an issue that adds additional spaces to content that’s copied from Internet Explorer to other apps.
- Addresses the issue where applications that rely on COM components were failing to load or run correctly because of “access denied,” “class not registered,” or “internal failure occurred for unknown reasons” errors.
For more information about the complete changelog, go to Microsoft’ support page.
Windows 10 KB4343885 changelog
Windows 10 KB4343887 changelog
As far as KB4343887 is concerned, this patch packs all the bug fixes and system improvements brought by the two updates listed above.
At the time of writing, users haven’t reported any issues after installing these updates. If you encountered any bugs, let us know in the comments below.
Some Xbox One users reported experiencing an issue while trying to update installed apps. The updates come to a halt while being blocked by a […]
Some users reported experiencing a peculiar issue with Origin. Upon opening the app, they get to a blank page, Origin not being able to load […]
Many Steam users experienced issues with Valve’s online gaming platform. A frustrating issue forcing the Steam client to go offline randomly left gamers in the […]