Killer Instinct 3 to arrive on Xbox One and Windows 10 soon
In a Microsoft Reward survey, Microsoft hinted at the upcoming launch of Killer Instinct 3 on the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms. The title will come to both platforms as a new Xbox Play Anywhere video game.
Microsoft mentioned the upcoming title in a survey soliciting interest in both current and upcoming Xbox Play Anywhere games. However, there is no official confirmation for the game’s release nor are there any further details regarding the title.
Killer Instinct is a popular fighting game that includes new visuals, over-the-top action, a wild cast of fighters, rocking music, and combo breakers. But until now, developers have shunned releasing a sequel to the game, opting instead for season updates. Killer Instinct Season Three launched in 2016 and since then, the title received a few updates including the Shadow Lords storyline and additional characters.
The game lets you choose combatants, each with fluid animations, unique combat tactics, and special attacks. Players can also use the open-ended combo system to rack up combos as opponents search for openings to defeat you.
Killer Instinct features
On Windows 10, its features include:
- Fight for Free! Play all game modes with a free fighter, including online multiplayer! Fighters are available for individual purchase or get the whole cast in a bundle.
- Extensive cast of powerful combatants with tons of customization options including Retro Costumes and Accessories.
- 20 Stages with intense stage destruction.
- Competitive online matches with state-of-the-art fighting game netcode.
- Test your skill online in Monthly Ranked Leagues.
- Cinematic Story Mode.
- Extensive Dojo tutorial teaches all the core mechanics for Killer Instinct.
- Train an AI combatant and challenge your friends to asynchronous matches in Shadow Lab.
- Free Updates to the base game – all Fighter balance patches are included for free.
Xbox Live features of the game include:
- Online multiplayer Cross Play with Xbox One. Pay attention to the Performance Grading test automatically performed before your first match.
- Play anywhere with Cloud Save between Xbox One and Windows 10.
- Killer Instinct includes rich Xbox Live features like Achievements, Game DVR, Leaderboards, and more.
Are you excited to play the upcoming Killer Instinct 3? Let us know.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The upcoming Syberia 3 update will fix game save issues, sound bugs, and more
- Creators Update enables Game DVR by default and causes game issues
Microsoft is back again with another major feature update. The tech giant officially released Windows 10 May 2019 Update a few days ago. The big […]
Windows 10 users can now download the stable version of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (aka Windows v1903). This update brings some unique features and […]
With the Windows 10 version 1903 barely upon us, some issues seem to come up more than others. A part of them are affecting the […]