Kineti’s La Table is a Windows 10 Surface-like coffee table that looks great
Remember the Surface table? A little Microsoft device that never got the chance to take off? We do. It was one of those Microsoft technologies we wished the software giant had released to the public, even though we could see why the company refused to venture down that road. After all, it was a Surface designed to be placed on a tabletop or built into one, so it’s likely it would never have taken off in a big way.
That’s in the past now. Another company, Kineti, is moving to bring a similar device to the market: the La Table. This thing is a 2-in-1 table/tablet device designed to be powerful, look awesome, and be a perfect spot to place your coffee cup. We know nothing about its specifications, but the display’s glass must be tough as rocks if it can be used as a regular coffee table. (It should come as no surprise the company announced that Gorilla Glass is used in its construction.)
Here’s the product’s description:
- “With its simple and clean design, La Table Kineti is the new jewel of technology for your home…
- It is composed of the latest technologies. You can gather your friends or family around the table and enjoy applications together.
- It will perfectly fit your living room
- Obviously, use it as a regular coffee table and benefit from all its great advantages
- Enjoy the magic of a single gesture to share all your table contents to your tv!
- Play together on the table and have great fun!
- New era, new uses: Control your home and connected devices with your revolutionary table.
- and much much more to come…
- See bigger for your tablet with La Table Kineti!”
This thing is going to cost an arm and a leg, but you know what? If we had the money, we’d definitely purchase the La Table in a heartbeat.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Surface 3 is on its final legs: Microsoft to end its life by 2017
- Surface Phone rumor summary: here’s what you can expect to see in April 2017
- Microsoft demoes the Surface Hub, still exorbitantly priced at $8,999 and $21,999
Counter Strike: Global Offensive is currently the most popular first person shooter on PC, but it seems that some Windows 10 users are having certain […]
Live streaming is quickly becoming one of the most important ways people use to broadcast themselves online. People use live streaming to cover a wide […]