This landing page software is mainly used for creating ‘coming soon’ landing pages such as those on new sites or sites undergoing upgrades, but can also be used for businesses trying to gauge product interest, hence the name Launchrock.
With this tool, all you need to do is pick out a theme you like, edit the message copy, and voila!
This is another popular landing page software tool. Instapage, unlike other landing page software tools, comes with a cheaper basic plan of about $29 monthly, but a limited free plan (not free trial).
Its pages are responsive, with drag and drop builder so you can easily add or remove or reposition elements within your page. Other features include A/B testing, simplified visual editor, and integration with WordPress, which you can use to sync the landing page from Instapage to your website.
If you want to design landing pages from scratch or use an existing template, PageWiz is another landing page software tool you can opt for. Its features include fully conversion-optimized and responsive templates, survey feedback, mapping to your domain, A/B testing (automated), real time analytics, and data exporting.
With this tool, you get a 30-day free trial, after which you can opt to pay monthly subscription on the plan of your choice from as little as $29 for Basic plan, $49 for Standard plan, $99 for Plus and $199 for Pro plan.
PageWiz offers discounts of up to 7.5% if you opt in for 6 months, and 15% for 12 months option.
This landing page software is touted as one of the best for split testing. Its features include a content builder with editing options (image, text etc.), conversion performance analytics, plus results on split A/B testing.
You can also start with Optimizely’s free plan to learn how it works, and later go with a paid plan suitable for you.
If you prefer to use contests as a landing page, compared to forms and other designs, this landing page software is the best to use. It features specialized landing page templates which you can create social media contests and also gives you a hub on which to host your contest on.
Besides engagement and increased attention, you can get lead generation information such as names, contact and email addresses to help you move leads further into your sales funnel. You can also promote your contest across different platforms and channels by sharing one link, including Pinterest and YouTube.
Other features include analytics, and integration with other software, plus you can start out with ShortStack’s free plan before you subscribe.
Editor’s Note: This article continues on the next page. If you’re interested in other marketing tools, check out our wide collection of guides.
This landing page software is definitely about generating leads as its name suggests. It is popular with most marketers online, and comes with unique features unlike some of the tools mentioned above.
These features include templates (priced) which can be sorted by conversion rate (though based on past trials), analytics, visual editor with a simple and user friendly content builder, split A/B testing, Leadboxes that pop up when a visitor clicks on a link within your blog content, and so much more.
It is pricey, but totally unique, and stands out among the rest.
This landing page software comes with features that let you get lead generation results when you need them. With an intuitive drag and drop visual editor, over 100 customized and ready to use templates, you can create high converting, responsive landing pages in minutes.
It also comes complete with more than 1000 free iStock images for your use which you can edit with its built-in image editor for a perfect finish.
You also get to switch between mobile or desktop view workspace so you can optimize your landing pages for more conversions as you get to see how your visitors actually view the pages.
You don’t need technical skills like coding or design to use this landing page software. It also comes with A/B testing, analytics, built-in web forms, flexible publishing options to your domain of choice, and it integrates with your favorite platforms for better performance.
This landing page software comes as a plugin for WordPress so you can create opt in or sales pages for lead generation and high conversion rates. It has a simple drag and drop visual editor in WordPress’s dashboard, with elements you can use on over 100 customizable design templates.
Other features include integration with email marketing, and ability to create matching thank you and email confirmation messages with similar look and feel of your landing pages.
You can get this software at a one-time fee from $67, $97 and $147 for different license packs, or be a Thrive member for $19 monthly for unlimited updates and support.
What to consider when choosing landing page software
Whether you’re a marketer, blogger or an online business owner, there are a few factors you need to keep in mind when deciding on the best landing page software tool to use. These include, but are not limited to:
- Templates: check out the templates available, their responsiveness, look and feel, call-to-actions, layout and other design features. Check that the landing page software offers responsive designs you can use and/or customize with few tweaks here and there.
- Landing page capping: does the landing page software give you more in terms of the number of landing pages you can build or does it have a cap on it?
- Analytics: this is how you measure the impact of your landing pages so you need a software that has this feature otherwise you may never know the real time results of your landing pages.
- A/B testing: this is also an important feature so you can do split tests between different versions of your landing pages to know which one converts higher and faster and go with it
- Custom code features: this includes adding tracking pixels for analytics and retargeting
- Integration capabilities: does the tool integrate seamlessly with other tools such as WordPress, Facebook, Email, AdWords, Google Analytics, and others?
- Additional media and dynamic content: check if the tool allows you to use different media such as videos, which are a great way of gaining visitor attention, and creating interactive landing pages. If you can add contests, countdowns, payment options and other content, even better.
- Automation: a good landing page software should ease the conversion process down the sales funnel by moving visitors from the page to automation, through linking forms to existing lists in a short time.
- Branding: the tool should allow you to add your own brand’s features for easier identification, and matching the look and feel of your business.
Have you found the landing page software you want to start using today? Let us know your favorite, and why, in the comments section below.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.