The Brazil World Cup kickstarts tomorrow and if you want to follow the event live from your Windows 8 tablet, such as live scores and detailed statistics, you need to download the updated SofaScore app for Windows 8.
The SofaScore app has been available for quite a while on the Windows Store and it provides detailed statistics and reports on 14 sports. It comes with almost instant live scores, as well as standings and fixtures, stats, H2H, information on next and previous matches; league table, match statistics, lineups, schedule and much more. And recently it has been updated with a separate section for the big event of the World Cup 2014 Brazil.
Get live scores and detailed statistics from the World Cup and other sports
Here are all the sports and events being covered the the SofaScore app:
- Football (Soccer) – WC World Cup 2014 Brazil / UCL Champions League 2013/2014 / EL Europa / EPL Premier / Primera BBVA La Liga / Serie A TIM / Bundesliga / Ligue 1 / Super Lig / MLS / UEFA Super Cup 2013
- Basketball – NBA 2k13 2k14 / Euroleague Final Four 4
- Ice Hockey – NHL 13-14 / SHL / Allsvenskan / IIHF division / KHL 13/14 / EBEL / DEL / Liiga / Extraliga / Superisligaen / Elitserien
- Tennis – ATP / WTA / US open / Australian Open / Wimbledon / Roland Garros
- Baseball – MLB / JPB / IBL / LMB
- Rugby – 6 Six nations / Super Rugby / XIX / NRL / Pro 12 / Top 14 / 7 Sevens / RaboDirect / Aviva
- American Football – NFL Draft 2014 / NCAA / Super Bowl XLVIII
- Handball – EHF Champions League/ Handboldligaen / Postenligaen / Elitserien
- Volleyball – CEV Cup / Challenge Cup
- Waterpolo – LEN CL / OB 1 / A1
- Aussie Rules (Australian) Football – AFL
SofaScore LiveScore is an one-for-all live score app with widget. With our mobile app you can track sport results and scores in all major leagues, tournaments and events. You can also create a list of favorite teams and games which will enable your phone to receive notifications and video highlights in Football. With SofaScore you’ll never miss an important match again.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.