- Brands rely on unique logos to build their brand identity and describe what they do. These logos are then applied to various materials, most often on images and videos.
- But removing logos from photos and videos is not simple and requires using specialized software.
- Adobe Photoshop is one of the best logo remover software you can install on your computer. In this guide, we'll cover Photoshop and many other similar tools.
- If you want to read more about photo editing and the best photo editors for PC, visit our dedicated hub.
5. Video Logo Remover
Video Logo Remover is another great software for removing logos from videos successfully. It can also extract signatures or subtitles from a video completely as well because it comes with a robust set of handy features:
- The program also enables you to improve the quality of the image in a video file.
- The entire processing allowed by the software is really easy even for beginners.
- The tool can be used to remove transparent or blended logos.
- The logo that you will be able to remove from the videos can be text-based, but it can also be image-based.
- The program will let you clear the image in order to enjoy watching movies, for instance, without being distracted by the logo that is present on the screen.
Video Logo Remover is really small and lightweight program that comes with a user-friendly interface. All you will need to do is to load the video into the software, and then you will have to select the area where the logo is placed and this program will make sure it goes away.
⇒ You can currently download Video Logo Remover and give its features a try from this website.
- ALSO READ: 8 of the best PC photo-editing software
6. Remove Watermark Pro
Using Remove Watermark Pro, you will be able to clean up all kinds of images. This program is using various blending techniques in order to clear watermarks off images and restore as much of the original images as possible. Check out the most impressive features and functionalities packed in this software below:
- It comes with a mixture of tools such as a rectangular area, a freehand selection, and a specific color selection.
- After you select that area where the logo is placed, you can let the program do the rest.
- It is able to remove dates and time stamps as well.
- The software is also able to remove small objects from the images.
Remove Watermark Pro is a great program that you can use when you have a really beautiful picture, but it is marked with a time stamp or a watermark. You will definitely be surprised by how well it can remove the logo and blend the background. The best part of this software is that it is based on an almost-one click process. You can currently download Remove Watermark Pro from this website and enjoy its features.
There’s really nothing more annoying than an image or a video being marked by some kind of logo or a watermark date and getting rid of these might sometimes be tricky. This is where logo removing software will definitely come in handy to help you get the job done.
All these logo removing programs that we’ve listed above come with great sets of features, and after you check them out in detail, we’re sure that you’ll find the best option for your needs.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2019 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in December 2017 and was revamped and updated in April 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.