Some of Microsoft’s Lumia phones, like the 650 and 735, have already disappeared from the online store and it’s very hard to find them in physical stores. Even the AT&T-locked 640 XL was dropped, the Lumia 650 was made no longer available on Cricket Wireless’ website, then it was a total surprise when all the variants of the 950 were no longer in AT&T’s stock. But, they’re back now!
AT&T just announced that the Lumia 950 is once again available on its website, but the listing for the white model can’t be found anywhere. This is strange because the white model is listed on the Microsoft Store with plenty units in stock. AT&T is one of the three carriers that sell a Windows Phone, the Lumia 735 is available at Verizon Wireless, and Cricket is selling two-year-old Lumia 640 and the three-year old Nokia Lumia 635. The latter only has 512MB RAM, which means it will never be updated to Windows 10 Mobile.
The Lumia 950’s price hasn’t dropped a bit so you’ll buy it for $298.99, but the unlocked model that can be ordered from the Microsoft Store is $100 more.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile out of the box
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display with a QHD resolution
- 145 x 73.2 x 8.2 mm
- Weighs 150 grams with a plastic back and a metal frame
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset powered by an hexa-core processor, coupled with an Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal memory with capacity for expansion
- 20MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, and triple-LED RGB flash along with 5MP secondary camera
- 3000 mAh removable battery