Luxury Surface Pro 4 Signature Type Cover goes up for $160
Microsoft has recently launched a new variant of its popular keyboard accessory proving a more ‘sensory’ experience than the standard version.
The new keyboard accessory comes shortly after the company rolled out its Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with Fingerprint ID. Although this Surface Pro 4 Signature Type Cover is not as high-tech as the one with the fingerprint ID, it will sure bring a classy look to your device.
Microsoft used two-tone gray mélange Alcantara fabric brought from Italy to manufacture this accessory. This is a unique and innovative material used many high-end luxury products in fashion, automotive and interiors, reads the product description on Microsoft Store.
Sourced in Nera Montoro, outside of Milan in Italy, Alcantara is a unique and innovative material used in high-end luxury products like fashion, automotive, and interiors—it brings an unparalleled level of design and sophistication to everything. This Signature Type Cover features a gorgeous two-tone gray mélange that pairs perfectly with your Surface.
[irp posts=”29234″ name=”Hot Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 and laptop deals at Microsoft Store, save up to $250″]
The Alcantara fabric brings fashion to the technology realm. This soft to touch material ages beautifully, growing darker over time. The Signature Type Cover was crafted from the latest generation of Surface Pro keyboards providing spaced keys for faster typing and a larger glass trackpad for more accuracy.
- Supported platforms: Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4
- Dimensions: 11.60 in (295 mm) x 8.54 in (217 mm) x 0.19 in (4.65 mm)
- Weight: 0.63 lbs (285 grams)
- Interface: magnetic
- Layout: QWERTY, full row of function keys (F1 – F12)
- Dedicated buttons for Windows shortcuts, media controls, screen brightness
- Right click button
Microsoft also offers a 1-year limited hardware warranty for this accessory. As far as the user feedback is concerned, there is no such information available on the Microsoft Store. There are two possible explanations for this:
- the people who bought the luxury Surface Pro 4 Signature Type Cover did not wish to review the product
- there have not been so many buyers after all.
Either way, if you or a friend of yours got your hands on this accessory, do tell us more in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 vs. Apple’s new iPad Pro: the battle for the ultimate PC replacement
- Microsoft Releases Updated, More Powerful Variants of Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book
- Microsoft Working on a Fix for Battery Drain on Surface Pro 4, Surface Book
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]