- PC is a dominant platform for gaming, but many gamers are wondering if they can play their favorite games on Mac as well.
- Many Apex Legends gamers want to play the game on their Mac, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to that.
- Are you a gamer? If so, don’t forget to check our Gaming section for more gaming news and fixes.
- We covered Macs in the past, and for more guides and fixes, head over to our Mac Hub.
Apex Legends is a great game, but many users are wondering if they can run Apex Legends on Mac.
In this guide, we’re going to take a closer look and tell you if and how you can play Apex Legends on your Mac computer, so let’s get started.
What are the best ways to play Apex Legends on Mac?
1. Use a virtual machine
Apex Legends isn’t available on Mac natively, and if you want to play it you need to rely on virtual machines. There are several methods that you can use to install Windows 10 on Mac, but we recommend using Parallels software.
Parallels Desktop will let you run multiple operating systems, including Windows, on your Mac. The application is fast, and you’ll be able to enjoy in gaming and Windows apps without any slowdowns.
The software is incredibly simple to use, and with its simple setup and optimized performance, you should be able to run any Windows software, including Apex Legends, without any problems on your Mac.
Other great features:
- Lightning fast
- Simple to use and to set up
- Can run Windows applications without affecting your performance
- Works with Boot Camp installations
- One-click configuration for different tasks
ParallelsParallels is a virtual machine software that will let you run Windows games and apps on your Mac.
2. Stream from PS4 or use cloud gaming services
- If you own PlayStation 4, you can use the PS4 Remote Play feature and stream the game to your Mac.
- You can also stream the game from NVIDIA’s GeForce Now service.
These two methods won’t let you play Apex Legends directly on your Mac, but they will let you stream the game. However, this method works only if you have a PlayStation 4 or an NVIDIA GeForce Now account.
Playing Apex Legends on Mac isn’t possible natively, and to play it, you’ll need to rely on virtual machine software such as Parallels or stream the game from the PS4 or cloud gaming services.