- Isn’t your Disney Plus loading on Mac? You cannot access any content, but we have some quick fixes.
- To resolve this problem for good, you should first try to disable ad-block extensions in your browser.
- If you're having more issues on your Mac, we suggest checking out our Mac issues section for more information.
- For more comprehensive and detailed guides to tackle similar issues, just bookmark our Mac Hub.
Disney Plus is a great streaming service, but many users reported that Disney Plus isn’t loading on their Mac at all.
This can be a big problem since you won’t be able to view any content on your MacBook, but there are a couple of solutions that you can use to fix this problem.
What to do if Disney Plus isn’t loading on Mac?
1. Give a try to Advanced Network Care
Do you want to precisely identify the culprit? Then, you clearly need a professional network assistant. How do you choose which one is right for you?
You could just pick by how easily it can scan and fix your Mac issues. With that in mind, Advanced Network Care clearly stands out from the crowd.
Firstly, it diagnoses every single network issue in order to forget all about being disconnecting from the network or unable to access to enjoy Disney Plus.
Secondly, it can optimize and speed up your streaming service altogether to make sure that you will have the best experience when watching the latest movies and shows.
Advanced Network CareDisney Plus not loading on Mac? Diagnose the issue by using this efficient network assistant!
2. Disable adblocking in your browser
- Go to the Safari menu and choose Preferences > Extensions.
- Uncheck ad-block extensions.
- Now save the changes and check if the problem is resolved.
Adblocking extensions are useful, but they will sometimes block certain code that runs in the background, and that can cause Disney Plus not to load.
To fix this problem, it’s advised that you disable all ad-block extensions in your browser, as described above.
If this method works, you can keep ad-block disabled completely or you can disable it only for the Disney Plus website.
If you’re using a different web browser, disabling ad-block should do the trick too. Many users reported that this solution worked for them, so we encourage you to try it out.
3. Try changing your browser
According to users, sometimes your browser can cause issues with Disney Plus. If Disney Plus isn’t loading on Mac, it’s possible that your browser is the problem.
So far, the simplest workaround is to simply switch to a different browser and check if that solves the problem. Many users reported issues with Chrome.
So, if you use it as the default browser, perhaps you might want to consider switching to a different browser when using Disney Plus.
4. Check your network connection
If you’re having issues with Disney Plus on your Mac, perhaps your network connection is the problem. To fix it, users are suggesting to connect your Mac to the Internet using an Ethernet cable.
If that doesn’t work, there’s another trick that you should consider. To solve this issue, simply try restarting your router/modem.
In this article, we compiled some solutions that should help you if Disney Plus isn’t loading on your Mac. In most cases, the issue is caused by your browser or ad block extensions and it can be fixed easily.
Let us know which procedure helped you out this time by using the comments area below.
FAQ: Learn more about Disney Plus on Mac
- Can you get Disney plus on MacBook?
Yes, Disney Plus is confirmed to work on MacBook.
- Can you watch Disney plus offline on Mac?
Yes, if you have the Disney Plus app installed, then you will be able to download videos and watch them while not connected to the internet.
- How can I get Disney+ for free?
You can use Disney+ free for the 7-day trial if you create a new account with them.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2020 and has been since revamped and updated in October 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.