- Adobe offers a wide array of software, and that software comes with certain security measures.
- Many users reported seeing an Adobe genuine pop-up message on Mac.
- We covered Adobe and its products in the past, and for more guides like this, visit our dedicated Mac issues fix section.
- For more guides and information about Mac, we suggest that you visit our Mac Hub.
Many users reported Adobe genuine pop-up messaging showing up from time to time.
This message can be annoying, but in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to deal with it on your Mac.
How do I stop Adobe genuine pop up from appearing on Mac?
1. Make sure you’re using a legitimate version of Adobe software
- Follow the link in the pop-up and try to resolve the issue.
- Update the Adobe software to the latest version.
- Contact Adobe software and verify that you’re using a genuine version of the software.
Note: Adobe genuine pop-up appears if you’re using a non-genuine version of Adobe software.
If you suspect that you’re using non-genuine software, follow the instructions from above or click on the button below to go directly to the Adobe Creative Cloud, the official space where you can get all the genuine Adobe products.
Adobe Creative CloudFor the genuine Adobe products go straight to their official home, the Adobe Creative Cloud.
2. Reinstall Adobe software
- Remove Adobe software that is giving you this error.
- Install its latest version.
- Check if the problem is still there.
Well, sometimes it’s not that easy because some software programs leave some files behind that can lead to problems when you reinstall them.
And even if you don’t mean to reinstall the software like you will do with the Adobe product, the junk files left behind will, in time, produce clutter and will slow down your computer.
It’s much easier to uninstall the Adobe software by using a specialized tool like MacBooster. This solution was designed by IObit especially for cleaning up your Mac.
First of all, MacBooster will erase all the files of the app so you can reinstall it on a clean slate next time.
And after performing this job in seconds, the tool will be extremely useful for deleting more than 20 types of junk files and duplicate files making your system running faster.
MacBoosterUninstall Adobe in a few seconds and clean up your Mac using MacBook with only a couple of clicks.
3. Remove Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service
- Open the Finder
- Select Go and click on Go to Folder.
- Delete the AdobeGCCClient directory.
4. Use Lulu
- Download and install Lulu.
- Start the application.
- Once the application starts, disable all Adobe checker tasks from accessing the Internet.
Note: Keep in mind that Lulu is a powerful firewall, and you can cause various issues if you prevent essential processes from connecting to the Internet.
If you’re not a fan of Lulu, you can achieve the same results by using LittleSnitch.
Adobe genuine pop-up window usually appears if you don’t have a genuine version of Adobe software, and if that’s the case, your best option would be to follow the link provided in that window or contact Adobe support.
In case you’re using a genuine version, and this is just a glitch, you should be able to disable the pop-up message with our other solutions.
Leave us a line in the comments section if you want to add or suggest any other solutions.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in July 2020 and has been since revamped and updated in October 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.