Manga Blaze updated for Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform
Manga Blaze is a manga reader for Windows Phone released in 2013 by Val Mitev. The role of this app is to help users track and organize their favorite series. Users add the manga they love, as favorite, then they will enjoy progress tracking, resume reading from where they left off and will receive notifications when new chapters are released.
Earlier this year, the developer of Manga Blaze has promised that the application will get a Universal Windows Platform update in July, but the month has ended and the fans were disappointed because there was no sign of the update. Until August 12, when Val Mitev has posted on his Twitter account that “#MangaBlaze for #Windows10 is now officially available, availability per region may vary, but it won’t be long. I hope you like it. :)”.
The update will roll out in phases, so it will take longer for some regions to receive it, but it will be worth the wait, because Windows 10 users will enjoy all features of this application, which include:
– Downloading chapters to read offline;
– Resuming reading quickly from the last page that users were on;
– Reading progress tracking;
– Multiple manga sources – soon will be added more;
– Browsing each source by applying various filtering criteria (genre, release year, status, alphabetical);
– Many Settings to configure the app;
– Quickly checking the recently released manga chapters on each source;
– Easily updating all favorites or some of them;
– Finding new series either by name or author;
– Backing up data and easily restoring it;
– Receiving notifications for new releases for favorite series;
– Bookmarking specific pages, so that users can quickly get back to them;
– No ads;
– The safe content filter can be disabled;
– Custom images can be set as backgrounds in various parts of the app.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft to fix Universal Windows Platform framerate limitations
- Enpass now available as a universal Windows 10 app to help you store passwords cross-platform
- Top 5 Windows Apps for Reading eBooks