Mantis Burn Racing to be released for Xbox One and PS4 later this year
Mantis Burn Racing is an upcoming racing game for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC, and can be actually already be played on Steam via the Early Access.
If you’ve been gaming for a while, then this game will look quite familiar since it looks like the game Ignition released back in 1997. However, as expected, Mantis Burn Racing has better graphics, awesome vehicles, and great tracks.
To make things even better, the game comes with a career mode and a split-screen racing mode you can also play with three other players. A total of eight players can join the online mode of the game where you can competitively races.
Mantis Burn Racing: Features
- Career Mode: Become the Mantis Burn Racing Champion by completing the career mode.
- Great Vehicles: You can choose a car from the list or create your customizable car from three distinct categories. Each of them will come with their own unique performance and handling traits and more.
- Upgrading System: The game comes with a deep upgrade system with which you will be able to tune your car’s appearance, performance, and handling to your preference and play style. It also has a tactical upgrade system that offers a large variety of vehicles variation in order to create your unique car.
- Regular Updates: The game will be updated regularly during the Early Access with new add-ons that are planned for release once the game is officially out. The game will also contain paid and free DLC.
- Multiplayer: The game comes with four player local split-screen racing, but also comes with a multiplayer mode that allows up to eight players worldwide to race.
Below you can see the trailer for Mantis Burn Racing:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Screenshots of upcoming Microsoft Health UWP App have already leaked out
- Valve launches Steam app for Windows Phone
- Subnautica Steam Update 67 brings better framerate, bug fixes and more
The Software Distribution folder is responsible for temporarily storing the important update files that Windows needs to perform an update, and if this article we’ll […]
Sometimes you want to change the resolution of the display to a custom one, and in today’s article we’ll show you how to create custom […]
Microsoft recently hosted an AMA session on Reddit and encouraged users to ask questions about the upcoming version of Microsoft Edge. The tech giant announced […]