Marriott universal app for Windows 10 now available on the Windows Store
Marriott International, the popular international hotel chain, has had its official app on the Windows Store for quite a while now. Recently, the now universal app was revamped in order to work on both Windows 10 PCs and phones.
The version notes of the app mention the following: “In our first 2016 release, we’re excited to launch the upgrade of Windows 10 for smartphone, tablet and desktop. Also, we’ve integrated our app with Cortana and People Hub to make travel easier!”
So far, the app has been well-received by those who’ve downloaded it, with positive reviews issued by Windows users. Here’s a quick rundown of the most important features of the app:
• Enjoy exclusive member benefits including Mobile Check-In and Check-Out at 16 brands across the world.
• Enroll quickly in Marriott Rewards, save your preferences and earn points when booking your trip at thousands of properties around the world.
• Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities, or call a hotel (if supported by your device).
• View upcoming reservations, add them to your People Hub or calendar and make cancellations.
• Ask Cortana to view your Upcoming Reservations, search hotels nearby and many other commands.
• Available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Chinese.
With apps like these, the Windows Store is becoming more and more of a reliable place for companies to interact with their customers. And as the number of Windows 10 users continues to grow, it’s a win-win situation.
Microsoft released new Japanese and Chinese IMEs to Windows Insiders that are currently enrolled in the Fast Ring. These changes were introduced with the Windows […]
Microsoft is planning to redesign Windows 10 icons in Windows 10 20H1. The company says that the upcoming version of Windows will bring rounded corners […]