Mediafire’s Windows 10 app arrives in the Store for your file hosting and sharing needs
Mediafire, a popular file hosting and sharing service, just premiered its new Windows 10 Universal app. The Windows 10 Mediafire app retains all the features of the service, so users can upload and share any file with this app. And since it’s a universal app, users will be able to access, upload and share their files, photos, videos, music, or documents across all Windows 10-powered devices.
Mediafire Windows 10 app features
Mediafire provides 10GB of storage free of charge with the possibility of bumping that limit up to 50GB by referring others. And with the capability of streaming media, viewing documents and spreadsheets within the app, and easy sharing of your files, most users will want a few more gigabytes added to that total.
Here’s the complete list of features that Mediafire Windows 10 app offers:
- Automatically backs up all your photos and videos
- 10 GB of space
- Earn up to 50 GB of free space
- Syncs your Windows Phone photos to your computer
- Streams and plays music and videos
- Keeps all your important files at your fingertips
- View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio
- Create and manage folders and files
- Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, or copy and paste links
- Quickly searches all your files and folders
File hosting services like Mediafire, Dropbox, and 4Shared are all good alternatives to Microsoft’s own OneDrive. So, if you’ve filled up your OneDrive space, using a file hosting service might come in handy — especially if it offers up 10GB (or more!) like Mediafire does.
If you want to use Mediafire app on your Windows 10 device, you can download it for free from the Windows Store right now. But before you do, let us know: hat is your favorite OneDrive alternative? Mediafire, Dropbox, 4Shared, or maybe some other file hosting service? Tell us in the comments below!
Solid State Disks or just SSD for short are the storage solutions to have if you want to speed things up with your PC. They […]