Microsoft announces App Dev on Xbox event
Microsoft wants to help developers get used to the platform and announced a live session to further talk about it. The new event is named “App Dev on Xbox” and will be held online on August 30, 2016 at 9AM PST.
The upcoming “App Dev on Xbox” event will cover the topics listed below:
- The Anniversary Update SDK and getting started with app development on Xbox One
- Diving deep into developing apps using both XAML and Web technologies
- Guidance for designing and creating impressive TV experiences and
- Submitting your apps via the Dev Center to all UWP devices including the Xbox.
Since the event will be live, developers will be able to submit their questions to the presenters during a live panel. In order to submit your questions during the panel, you will have to tweet on Twitter with the #XboxAppDev hastag.
Below we’re listing the schedule of the “App Dev On Xbox” event:
- 09:00 – Kick off
- 09:35 – Getting started with App Dev on Xbox
- 10:00 – XAML Apps on Xbox
- 11:00 – Web Apps on Xbox
- 12:00 – Designing for Xbox
- 13:00 – Dev Center and publishing UWP apps
- 14:00 – Expert panel.
Once the event finishes, Microsoft will also start publishing brand new open source sample applications for the Xbox One on its “Building Windows App blog”. Keep in mind this will run from the beginning of September until the end of October, which will give the developers a good amount of material that they could work with.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update breaks phone scaling
- Xbox One can be used as a dev kit for universal Windows apps
- Microsoft claims developers can release Project Scorpio-only games
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]