Microsoft Band 2 now available for $144.99 at Amazon, save up to $105
You can currently buy the Microsoft Band 2 for $175 from the Microsoft Store, but if you think this is too expensive, you can buy the device from Amazon instead. The company is currently hosting its annual Prime Day event, a one-day only global shopping event exclusively for Prime members, and is offering huge discounts on a wide range of products.
You can now buy the Band 2 for only $144.99 from Amazon provided that you are a Prime member. This is an offer you can’t miss since it allows you to save $105. If you want to purchase the Microsoft Band 2 now ,you’ve got no time to waste because the offer ends in about four hours.
The $144.99 price tag is valid for the small Band 2, as the other models have a price tag a bit higher. The medium model costs $159.00, while the large model costs $154.99.
Moreover, Band 2 keeps you connected to social media apps as it also displays email, text and calendar alerts so that you don’t miss anything when you exercise.
Other features include:
- “Size Large fits wrists 7.3″-8.5”
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality.
- Works with Windows Phone, Android and iPhone
- The built-in microphone allows you to speak to Cortana, your personal digital assistant.
- Get email, text, calendar, and call alerts on the go
- Tracking for running, biking, golf, and more
- 11 sensors, including GPS, UV monitor, and barometer
- Tracks your fitness with more precision with a built-in barometer that measures elevation changes while running, biking, or just climbing stairs.
- Full-color curved display
- 48 hours of normal use – advanced functionality like GPS use will impact battery performance.”
The clock is ticking!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft brings a mammoth update to Health and Microsoft Band 2, showing fitness users its love
- Microsoft Band 2 updated: brings new Auto Pause feature
- Microsoft to release Band 3 in October
Whether you use web-based email services or desktop email clients to manage your account, emails are used for business and personal communication by almost everyone. […]
The Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) software throws out an “Acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server” error message for some users. That […]